Cyber Data Privacy Senior Manager
The role will be working within our Privacy Advisory Service team which is one of the areas which KPMG has identified for tremendous investment and growth. As our stakeholders seek to improve the customer experience, create value and obtain competitive advantage associated with trust in their brand, the ability to leverage personal information assets in the right way is crucial. The increasing take-up of cloud computing, globalisation of systems, processes and supply chains, together with the proliferation of social media and mobile devices means our stakeholders are transferring more and more personal information around the world. This, in addition to the constantly evolving nature of organisations via mergers and acquisitions and organisational restructuring, new system implementations and the complex, changing legal and regulatory landscapes in which organisations operate, has resulted in Privacy becoming one of the tougher challenges currently facing our stakeholders.
Our stakeholders need to deal effectively with Privacy related risks, which providing the business with pragmatic and flexible solutions which deliver real value.
What you’ll be doing
- Design and approach of services meet stakeholders needs.
- Pro-actively identifying and progressing business opportunities for the long term benefit of both the stakeholder and KPMG as well as managing sales activities such as proposal writing and leading stakeholder presentations.
- Performance management and development of junior staff members.
- Monitor and uphold high quality of service and products to stakeholders (internal and external).
What we’re looking for
- Proven experience of successfully managing complex Privacy services in a commercial environment, ensuring the delivery of high-quality work on time and to budget.
- Proven ability to analyse problems, identify core issues and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Degree level qualified.
- Recognised Privacy qualifications preferred (e.g. CIPP, ISEB etc).
Support from day one. We expect a lot from you, but you can expect as much in return. From Intelligent Working and Employee Networks to great rewards and benefits, we’ll have regular, honest conversations about your career.
As part of a high performing team you will be offered extensive professional development and support. You will be allocated a senior member of staff to assist with your career development and performance management to help you in meeting your professional goals.
Diverse perspectives. Diverse challenges demand wide-reaching perspectives. That’s one of the reasons why we’re so passionate about attracting, developing and retaining the best talent from all backgrounds. We’re proud of the value we place on individuality and we’ll empower you to bring your full self to work; to help maximise your true potential.
Applying with a Disability. KPMG are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and we seek to attract and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. Should you be successful after the initial application stage, please discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require, with your recruitment contact.
What to do next
Live our values and embrace our quality-first culture, and we’ll give you what you need to take your career from success to success. Start your journey by clicking 'Apply' today.
More searches like this
- Cyber Security Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Cyber Security Consultant Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Data Protection Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Information Security Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom