Global Information Security Policy & Standards Manager
We give you a world of potential
Computershare have a great opportunity for a Global Information Security Policy and Standards Manager to join our Security Governance team that is part of the wider Global Information Security team.
In this position you’ll have the opportunity to influence and lead the strategic direction of the company’s security policy and standards function.
You’ll be managing the global Information Security Policy Framework which is the foundation of our global information security program.
This is a great opportunity to join a global team and make your visions a reality, whilst working in a team that gives you flexibility, and the support to continually grow your knowledge and career.
A role you will love
As a part of a fast paced, global team you will be working to mandates of various jurisdictions often influencing the most senior staff in the business globally in communicating and educating Computershare on policies, standards, and security best practice.
You will be leading on the strategy of maintaining and evolving our risk-based Information Security framework, developing effective, working relationships with Computershare Technology Services and Business leadership to increase Global Information Security impact and strategic influence throughout the organisation.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Maintain and evolve Computershare’s Information Security formal documents (i.e. policies, standards, guidelines) by understanding global standards / regulation and working with regional teams to ensure Computershare remains compliant across all jurisdictions
- Work closely with technical teams to ensure applicable standards are set and monitored effectively
- Keep up to date with new regulation / standards and interpreting and articulating the requirements.
- Work alongside the Security Communications function, within Global Information Security, in communicating and educating Computershare on policies, standards, and best practice security
- Attend regular team and project meetings and provide both verbal and written reports to the Global Information Security Leadership Team, as required
What will you bring to the role?
Hopefully the above has given you a good idea as to what the role will entail. But let’s delve a little further.
There is a heavy focus on documentation for this position, so you will be an extremely analytical individual with great organisational skills who is able to grasp the global scope of the role.
You will be a collaborative individual who can build long lasting working relationships with stakeholder at all levels.
Other key skills required for the role include:
- Broad experience in the field of technology and experience in information security, preferably in the field of maintaining information security policies and standards
- You’ll either have experience managing global or functional level security policy and technical standards or have been in a senior / lead information security position and have the ability to step up into the role.
- Current knowledge of the ISO/IEC 27000 series of information security standards and other related industry best-practice standards
- Excellent analytical skills coupled with the ability to understand complex and sometimes conflicting security drivers
- A self-starter, with great time management that is capable of setting and achieving challenging personal targets
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply today!
A company to be proud of
Computershare (ASX:CPU) is a world leader in financial administration with over 12,000 employees across 21 different countries delivering expertise to over 25,000 clients. At Computershare, it’s more than just a job, our open and inclusive culture means that we will help you to grow, to move forward and make the most of the world of opportunities we have available. With infinite possibilities, we could take you anywhere. #worldofpotential
Rewards designed for you
- Employee Share Plan. Set aside salary to purchase shares in our company and you’ll increase your investment when you receive a generous company contribution towards additional shares.
- Health and Wellbeing. Our health and wellbeing rewards can be tailored to support you and your family.
- Save for Your Future. We will support you along your retirement savings journey.
- Paid time away from work. Our employees enjoy a competitive paid time off package, including a day each year to volunteer time for a good cause that is important to you.
- Employee Discounts. We’ve partnered with other organisations to offer you extra savings. Enjoy discounts with banks, car manufacturers, on flights, accommodation, and days out as well as with many big brand shops.
- Extra Rewards. From tuition reimbursement to cash bonus recruitment referral programs, our comprehensive benefits package offers a multitude of options.
A diverse and inclusive place to work
Computershare celebrates the diversity of our people, and we welcome applications from everyone.
We believe that having a culture of inclusion is essential in delivering good results. Attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse workforce where employees feel valued, respected, and empowered allows people to reach their full potential. As a business this diversity helps us to better reflect and understand our customers’ needs to allow us to drive better outcomes.
We are happy to accommodate individual needs during your application journey. If you require disability accommodations or adjustments, please email us detailing your requirements and contact information.
Computershare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
We’ve kept our business running during the pandemic by moving most of our employees to remote working, and by creating and maintaining a safe environment for those people who need to be in the office. We carefully limit the amount of people at our locations and ensure that those who cannot work remotely are kept safe with proper distancing and protective equipment.
In most circumstances we are currently performing interviews, assessments, and background checks online to ensure the safety of everyone involved. Should you be successful in securing a role and it can be performed from home, we will arrange for equipment to be sent to you and your onboarding and training will be provided remotely.
More searches like this
- Information Security Technology, IT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Bristol
- IT Compliance Technology, IT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Bristol
- IT Security Technology, IT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Bristol
- Security Manager Technology, IT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Bristol