Head of Data & Analytics
7 days left
- Full Time
We're looking for an experienced Head of Data & Analytics to make a long-lasting impact which supports our new business strategies at a time of real transformation.
As part of the leadership team, you will be expected to oversee the data & analytics function, managing a skilled data team and being the strategic thought leader on all things big data, intelligence and analytics; whilst being accountable for the performance, development and implementation of improved data and analytical strategies which drive the business forward.
Throughout the pandemic, our colleagues and businesses excelled - delivering essential services without interruption, and now playing a vital role in supporting the economic and social recovery of all of our communities. Forming part of our IT Directorate, we are looking for a credible and experienced leader who can really hit the ground running, applying a pragmatic approach to increasing the awareness and usage of intelligence and data to inform business decision making.
This is a remote role with regular travel to Bristol, London and Leeds as required.
In this role you will have the experience and drive to:
- Implement an effective data & analytics strategy which fully supports our new business strategy and growth opportunities;
- Provide leadership and oversight to the data & analytics function, manging resources effectively but delivering at pace to ever evolving business requirements
- Lead the company on a data transformation journey, whilst challenging and effectively supporting existing practices and solutions
- Manage resources and demand on the team to deliver outputs which wholly support the businesses aims and objectives
- Seek out new sources of data to enrich the analytical offering to the business
- Establish strategic relationships internally with senior stakeholders and business leaders, and also externally with partners to share data, intelligence and work together to achieve shared strategic objectives.
- Utilising external suppliers and managed services to supplement in house expertise where required.
What we're looking for
From a personal perspective, you will have an instinctive team player attitude and the ability to rapidly develop relationships with colleagues and external partners. With an ability to embrace innovation, you'll be confident in working in a fast-paced project environment and relish the opportunity to quickly respond to emerging issues. Your active listening, strong consultative, communication and presentation skills will display the ability to represent First Bus at external conferences, forums and networking events, along with influencing at a senior level across the Group.
In return we'll give you a competitive salary, private health insurance, free bus travel, and a whole host of discounts and perks as well as the opportunity to really make an impact in one of our most successful operating areas.
As part of First Bus onboarding process all successful applicants are required to undergo pre-employment screening. Depending on the role you apply for we may carry out checks that will establish your eligibility to work in the UK, criminal record check and financial checks with a credit reference agency will also be undertaken.
We welcome applications from candidates from all background. First Bus is an equal opportunities employer.
Interested? Apply today!
More searches like this
- Data Protection Logistics & Transport £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Information Assurance Logistics & Transport £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Systems Analyst Logistics & Transport £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Other Logistics & Transport £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom