Data Privacy Manager
A FTSE 100 organisation in Central London requires a Data Privacy Manager to work closely with the DPO to implement and embed the privacy program including governance and privacy frameworks.
The company offer a fully remote or hybrid work arrangement (1 day/month in the office)
Ensuring that the right agreements, policies, and controls are in place and that risks are reviewed, assessed, and managed, with a focus on their Pharma client data.
- Deliver the Privacy Programme through developing plans, drafting deliverables and engaging stakeholders with a focus on their Pharma client data.
- Maintain the Privacy framework (Governance, policies, standards and guidance) including monitoring the implementation and application of internal data protection policies and processes.
- Implement and raise awareness of the essential elements of Data protection, such as the principles of data processing and data protection by design and by default.
- Review Global and higher risk Privacy Impact Assessments and vendor privacy risk assessments to provide advice on new projects and platforms and services.
- Provide analysis and advice on complex data protection queries providing pragmatic recommendations to the Business teams.
- Support the Legal team in the review of Global legal contracts and advise where necessary on data sharing arrangements and data processing agreements.
- Lead incident and breach investigations and HR DSARs as necessary.
- Support DPO to assess the level of compliance maturity and privacy-related risks within Group including Risk Reporting process.
- Monitor compliance activities and effectiveness of internal controls conducting assessments and audits to suggest improvements.
Skills & experience
- Proven data privacy experience from an operational or legal background
- Experience in delivering a wide-ranging privacy program within a multinational business.
- A high standard of technical knowledge in data privacy obligations including GDPR, E-Privacy Directive, and the DPA 2018.
- Experience in data protection including data processing, data subjects' rights, data protection by design and by default, records of processing activities, security of processing, and data breach handling
- Experience of working with Health data or Pharma would be advantageous
- Proven ability to manage and complete projects across multiple business units and commitment to work collaboratively with numerous stakeholders at all levels throughout the organisation.
The successful candidate will need the ability to multi-task, and take a pragmatic, risk-based approach to data protection compliance and a detailed approach to data privacy in a fast-paced commercial environment.
If you are looking for a Data Privacy Manager role with a blue-chip FTSE 100 company offering a clear career pathway of rapid career progression, please do apply with your full CV details for review.
Apply for Data Privacy Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Data Protection Technology, IT & Telecoms £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Information Assurance Technology, IT & Telecoms £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Information Security Technology, IT & Telecoms £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- IT Compliance Technology, IT & Telecoms £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Greater)