IT Risk Assessor
A great opportunity for a Senior IT Risk / IT Auditor with experience within Cybersecurity to join a leading bank in Madrid, Spain.
You will be part of the team responsible for:
Conducting Independent Technical Tests - Cybersecurity Assessments, including Penetration Testing and Red Teaming.
- Application & Infrastructure Risk Assessments, working with the Business and Technology teams to identify security issues in existing and new systems.
- Provide independent advice and timely assurance to management on the adequacy and effectiveness of policies, process, systems and controls.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of a comprehensive assessment methodology and the tooling associated to deliver consistent reports.
Ideally, you will have the following attributes:
- 3 - 5 years experience within IT Risk / IT Audit within the Banking Industry or the "Big 4".
- This role would be great for someone with experience within Cyber - Pen testing. IT Audit banks.
- Mastery of concepts related to network infrastructures, information system security including emerging threats and attacks methodologies, for example: Network security.
- Good technical understanding of security technologies, including intrusion detection/prevention, correlation of events, firewall, antivirus, anti-spam, policy tightening, patch management and configuration management, security development techniques.
- Good understanding of native platforms or common applications such as (non-exhaustive list): UNIX, Linux, Windows, Android, IOS, Oracle, MS SQL, Microsoft Outlook, J2EE and.NET applications, etc.
- Experience of pen-testing (network, application, system...) will be a plus.
What the position can offer you:
- A competitive salary of €70,000 - €75,000 depending on experience.
- Attractive benefits package.
- You will receive great career progression and training opportunities.
- This company aims to match your current experience with your career goals and help you find the best way to achieve them!
Apply now to be considered!