Senior IT Auditor - Financial Services
My client are an international financial services and healthcare organisation. Due to an internal move, Jefferson Tiley are delighted to be assisting with the critical hire of a Senior Technology Auditor.
Reporting into a Senior Audit Manager, the Senior Technology Auditor can be based from the South Coast or London office (likely to be 1 day a week in the office and the other days working from home). This person will operate largely in a stand-alone capacity but will also overlap and work alongside the wider internal audit team as you seek to provide assurance across the business.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Identify and understand critical business processes and systems, evaluating the effectiveness of IT controls and identifying potential process improvement opportunities across the business.
- Reporting on findings and negotiating management actions to mitigate identified business, operational or control risks;
- Managing and developing Senior Stakeholder relationships.
- Attendance at relevant committees and working and steering groups to support the business drive to improving governance.
- Supporting the Chief Internal Auditor and your colleagues on other team deliverables, including:
- Annual audit planning.
- Integrated assurance.
- Ongoing risk assessments.
- Audit and Risk Committee reporting.
- Developing audit quality by providing feedback coaching and training.
- Maintaining an up to date auditable universe.
This person must be confident in their ability to deliver the end to end audits without supervision but also be self aware enough to know when they require further support from co-source. This is a critical part of the job and important for the team as a whole.
Ideally we are seeking an experienced Technology Auditor who is keen to make a career minded move to a business that rewards hard work whilst at the same time offers an excellent work/life balance.
The successful applicant is likely to have previous IT Audit experience gained from within either industry (Financial Services or blue chip experience strongly preferred) or from practice (same client portfolio desirable).
You will be CISA qualified and able to deliver end to end IT audits without supervision. Critically, you will be passionate and keen to add value to the business.