Senior IT Auditor
4 days left
- 0-25% Travel
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company has been mandated by our client, a listed UK bank with numerous different business lines, to assist in their search for a Senior IT Auditors, due to a growing demand for requests across the business.
This is an exciting time to join the business as the company continues to grow organically. The role offers an extremely diverse range of IT Audit activity as well as exceptional business exposure and a non-hierarchical approach to stakeholder management.
Unlike many substantial organizations, these positions offer holistic business exposure and clear progression path.
Core Skills you will need:
- IT Degree or CISA qualification (or relevant experience) with ≥ 3 years technology audit / risk experience
- Big 4 background would be an advantage
- Significant experience and strong knowledge of key technology domains including infrastructure (networks, databases and operating systems), cyber security, ITIL practices, data analytics, applications (ERP and cloud solutions) and emerging technologies
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills to ensure appropriate action is taken by senior management to remediate issues
- Remaining abreast of emerging trends and successful practices, using this knowledge to make recommendations for the ongoing development of the function
Other Key Responsibilities
Supporting delivery of end to end audit activities within Group Internal Audit (GIA).
Producing quality analysis and input to the annual risk assessment process and related annual audit plan.
Contributing to delivery of quality risk-based, value adding audit work on a timely basis in line with methodology:
Apply for Senior IT Auditor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly