IT Risk Senior
6 days left
- 0-25% Travel
Horizon Talent Solutions have a fantastic opportunity for an IT Risk Senior to join our client based in their central London office (flexible working options are available).
This global consultancy is offering you a varied mix of exposure to many different sectors whilst supporting you in your development goals.
- Involved in the delivery of IT assurance services to a portfolio of clients and audit teams
- Assessment of IT risks and controls, including general controls environment and automated controls embedded within information systems environments
- Assisting audit teams in the audit of highly automated/technology dependent processes across range of industries and sectors
- Involved in advisory engagements primarily in IT risk, governance and cyber areas including IT Internal audit, Cyber maturity and governance assessments, IT risk and control frameworks
- Assisting in the development of a team of IT assurance and data analytics professionals
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in IT Risk/ IT Audit within the consultancy sector
- Track record in delivering large-scale IT risk and control related engagements for a professional services consultancy firm or a blue chip organisation
- Relevant qualification (CISA…etc)
- IT external audit support
- IT internal audit
- IT elements of Supplier Risk Management
- IT project governance and management
If you are looking for an IT Risk Senior position in London, please submit an application by clicking the apply button.
Horizon Talent Solutions is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
Apply for IT Risk Senior
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Cyber Security Consultant Accountancy Practice £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Information Assurance Accountancy Practice £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- IT Audit Accountancy Practice £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Technology Risk Accountancy Practice £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom