Experienced IT Audit Contractors (Financial Services) - London
A great opportunity for an experienced IT Audit contractor to join a leading consultancy based in London.
You will be a part of the team responsible for:
- Leading the planning, execution and reporting of IT and change audits to provide an independent and objective assessment of internal controls.
- Ensuring the effective completion of audit phases, including those of a complex nature, ensuring timely, complete, and accurate outputs.
- Performing assessments of IT risks and controls, including general controls environment, security controls and automated controls embedded within information systems environment.
- Providing support and guidance to group and local auditors on the review and testing of IT systems, processes, and controls.
- Assisting in the development of Internal Audit departmental audit methodologies, processes and tools, in particular those related to IT and change.
Ideally, you will have the following attributes:
- Minimum 5 years' experience within the Financial Services sector
- Experience in IT Audit (external and/or internal)
- Experience in IT Security
- Willing and able to travel to supplier locations (mostly in the UK)
- Ability to prioritise, multitask and be comfortable with a changing environment
What the position can offer you:
- The rate on offer ranges between £500 - £650 per day, depending on experience
- The ability to gain client exposure across arrange of Financial Services companies.
- A dedicated team which is committed to support, advise and help you to develop.
If you have experience within IT Audit, Cybersecurity, Assurance of Cloud Environments or just a General IT Audit all-rounder then apply now to get the ball rolling!
Apply for Experienced IT Audit Contractors (Financial Services) - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly