Senior IT Auditor (German Speaking)
A great opportunity for a German-Speaking Senior IT Auditor to join the Audit Division at a leading Bank based in Frankfurt, Germany - the most important financial hub in continental Europe!
As a Senior IT Auditor, you will be part of the team responsible for:
- Leading the planning, execution and reporting of IT audits to provide an independent and objective assessment of internal controls.
- Performing assessments of IT risks and controls, including general controls environment, security controls and automated controls embedded within information systems environment.
- Explaining the findings in a concise and clear manner to senior stakeholders and drafting clear and concise audit findings for review by audit management, facilitating issue tracking, and validating the closure of findings.
- Communicating openly with divisional management and the internal stakeholders.
Ideally, you will have the following attributes:
- Solid experience in IT Audit, technology or internal control areas within the Financial Services industry
- An understanding of Internal Audit and/or Big 4 Audit experience in the Financial Services Sector, ideally within the Banking Sector
- Familiarity with risk-based and business process focused audit approach
- Strong computer skills with experience in system-based audits
- Strong relationship management, analytical, problem-solving, communication, influencing, planning and presentation skills.
How you will be supported:
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
What the position can offer you:
- Basic Salary between €90,000 - €95,000 per year
- Attractive benefits package.
- You will receive great career progression and training opportunities.
- Work in continental Europe's financial hub
Apply now to discuss in further detail!
Apply for Senior IT Auditor (German Speaking)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly