Senior IT Audit Manager (Financial Services) - Brussels
A great opportunity for a technical Senior IT Audit Manager to join a leading Financial Services company based in the international and vibrant city of Brussels, Belgium - the heart of Europe!
About the opportunity:
- You will be part of the IT & Cyber team, covering the IT Operations, IT development, Cyber and Information Security activities of the group.
- Your primary area of expertise will be to lead (or contribute to) complex audits in these areas.
- You'll manage relationships and establish proactive interactions with senior managers, to promote internal controls awareness.
Ideally, you will have the following attributes:
- You are experienced within IT Audit, mainly Infrastructure-based within a Financial Services environment
- You have proven experience of at least 8 years in performing roles in Information systems and security and/or in related Control Functions or at least 5 years in carrying out Information systems and security audits, either as an internal or external auditor;
- You possess a very good knowledge and understanding of IT processes, IT development and/ or cyber/Information security and the surrounding controls.
- Expertise and experience in one or more of the following technology environments is an asset : IBM Mainframe, Networks, Cloud, DLT, Tandem, Windows, UNIX
- You have a professional certification, or you are committed to obtain one (e.g. CIA, CISA, CISM, CISSP etc);
What the position can offer you:
- A competitive salary of €90,000 - €95,000 per year, depending on experience.
- An attractive benefits package.
- Continuous professional development: including an average of 10 days of training per year.
- A flexible working environment.
- Work and live in the EU's capital city, home to 180 different nationalities.
Apply now to discuss!
Apply for Senior IT Audit Manager (Financial Services) - Brussels
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly