Cyber Security Consultant
My Leading European Banking client requires your expertise as a Cyber Security Consultant within their Cyber Security Hub team based in Brussels on a 12 Month+ Contract, Onsite role with flexible working
Key Skills and Responsibilities Cyber Security Consultant include:
- Report and deliver Information Security & Cyber risk assurance/review activity consulting with management to formulate and agree effective solutions to any identified shortfalls
- Provide input to the continuous development and improvement of the risk review methodology and approach
- Provide risk-based, accurate, practical and sound guidance, opinion and support to operational and strategic change initiatives, BAU activity, projects and breach and incident remediation plans
- Effectively analyse breaches, incidents, internal and external audit, compliance monitoring and other review findings to determine Information Security and Cyber risk implications, consideration of regulatory notification to the FCA, ICO or other relevant regulators.
- Identify and analyse relevant IT/EUC, Information Security and Cyber related regulatory changes and themes which impact the Bank. Ensure details of changes/themes are communicated appropriately and oversee the timely implementation of all necessary actions
- Challenging the business to ensure that the established information security control framework is (and remains) aligned with industry best practice, using the ISO / IEC 27000 series standards (or equivalents) as a benchmark
- Conduct Line 2 Information Security and Cyber Risk oversight and assurance activities which adds value to the business, ensuring delivery via a multi-site team in a consistent manner to a high level of quality
- As a member of the Information Security & Cyber Risk team, working proactively across the various teams in the function to ensure delivery against the Group Risk Framework.
- Minimum 6 years relevant IT/EUC, Information Security and Cyber technical experience, including knowledge and awareness of the regulatory environment and relevant legislation
- Proven knowledge and experience of IT tools, capabilities and controls.
- Knowledge of Security Testing tools and techniques e.g., Penetration Testing, Infrastructure Scanning, Static Code Review and Web App Scanning tools.
- Knowledge and experience in Industry Standards and best practice including the ISO/IEC 27000 series, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, ITIL etc.
- SME IT Security and Risk experience
- One or more of the following industry certifications: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP), CompTIA Security+
- Fluent Dutch and English essential
Desirable: (1 or all)
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
- ISO 27001 Lead Auditor
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- ITIL Foundation
This is an exciting 12-Month+ Contract role based in Brussels working in a cutting-edge technical environment. If you have what it takes to deliver, please send your CV as soon as possible for consideration.
Apply for Cyber Security Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly