Group IT Audit Manager
My client is a FTSE 250 listed Online Retail business, who are undergoing significant growth and development, they are moving at pace through a Digital Transformation, which is the foundation of their exciting plans for the future.
The Internal Audit function seeks to deliver relevant, effective assurance over the most significant risks by continually evolving and developing the Audit and Assurance offering.
My client are looking to recruit an IT Audit Manager to facilitate the continued development of the Internal Audit team, with an increased focus on data-driven audit techniques. You'll be helping to drive how internal audit makes better use of data and our implementation of analytics.
This role will involve:
· Planning, ownership and delivery of IT audits;
· Management and support of other operational/financial audits as required;
· A strong understanding of process and in culture within the business;
· Creation, refinement and delivery of insightful reports
for a variety of audiences including Executive, Board, Audit Stakeholders and for wider consumption by Studio colleagues;
· Develop and maintenance of strong stakeholder relationships; and
· Playing an active part in the continuous improvement of the Internal Audit team, especially with regards to our utilisation of data.
You will have:
· Significant experience owning and leading technology audits
· Strong organisational, time management and prioritisation skills with an ability to demonstrate a pragmatic approach and prioritise effectively at short notice
· Experience of using data analytics within audits
· Ideally, experience of audit and assurance within a Financial Services environment
· Working knowledge and experience of the requirements of US SOx and linked control frameworks
· Demonstrable experience of building strong professional relationships at various levels of seniority, with the confidence to challenge and influence senior stakeholders
· Relevant professional qualifications such as CISA/ACA/ CIIA