IT Audit Senior Consultant, London
Want to join a Global firm that can off you the best work-life balance in the business?
Located in London, you will be joining the UK's fastest growing Professional Services Organisation who can offer you a huge scope for progression.
As IT Audit Senior Consultant, you will have market leading learning and development opportunities and be encouraged to grow and succeed with them. From partnering with their internal audit team to working with clients on interesting engagements, this exciting role has huge variety. No two days are the same!
In return, they can offer you learning and development opportunities, flexible and remote working, a great work-life balance, pension schemes, income protection insurance, discounts off cinemas, gyms, dining, childcare vouchers and many more!
- Join the fastest growing Professional Services Organisation in the UK!
- Manage a diverse portfolio of high-profile clients
- Upskill and grow your career with excellent learning and progression opportunities
- Contribute and be a part of the growth and development of the team!
- Be responsible for client relationships on a day-to-day basis
- Use your expertise and provide high quality services to clients
- From planning to final reporting, you be running your own audit assignments
- Coach and supervise junior members of the team
- Contribute and gain exposure to business development
- Be prioritised, people first culture, be rewarded for hard work with quick career progression for outstanding professionals
- Enjoy a huge range of benefits such as a great work-life balance, flexible working, pension plan, income protection insurance, life assurance, discounts, and many more
Your background to be suitable:
- Have a professional qualification CISA or equivalent
- Educated up to degree level
- Be strong at problem solving and analytical
- Third party assurance experience, SOC 1, SOC 2
- Stakeholder and Project management experience
- Sarbanes Oxley review experience
- Experienced in IT Risk and Controls
- People management, experienced in coaching juniors
- Excellent communication skills (proficient in English verbal and written)
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)
Apply for IT Audit Senior Consultant, London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly