Data Protection and Privacy Senior Manager
- 0-25% Travel
Our client, the largest clothing brand in the world, is looking for a data protection leader to shape and transform their privacy strategy.
For data protection and privacy professionals, IAC are working on a role that offers peerless exposure to senior stakeholders in a business with global reach. Our client is one of the largest fashion brands in the world. With over 7,000 stores worldwide, a workforce of 150,000, and multiple brands beloved across continents and generations, the reach and reputation of their brand is unmistakable. They are seeking a Data Protection and Privacy Manager.
Your primary objective will be to develop and implement a global privacy controls framework. You'll also need to have enough second line of defence experience to provide assurance and risk analysis of their current controls environment. You will provide oversight into their current framework's fitness, and work with a range of stakeholders to determine if it is operating properly from a commercial and compliance perspective.
You'll need to be based in La Coruna. If you're currently based elsewhere, a relocation package may be available.
You will provide support and advice on data protection and privacy for projects with complex technological demands, including direct marketing initiatives, online user behaviour analytics, payment methods, and more. You will also be required to analyse contracts for cloud computing services and support the development of online sales businesses in multiple jurisdictions.
Our client is committed to finding the best person for this dynamic, high-profile role. In return, they are offering a highly competitive compensation package. They also offer a commitment to continuous professional development opportunities, and the variety of career pathways you'd expect from an organization of its size.
The established privacy team is a friendly, close-knit group that is passionate about technology and best practice in their sector. Their work has established their department as a leader in the industry.
If you're interested, you will probably need:
- Extensive equivalent second-line-of-defence experience with an international retail, FMCG, or manufacturing organization
- Direct experience implementing controls frameworks and providing analysis and assurance over existing controls frameworks
- The ability to interact with, present to, and influence a range of senior stakeholders from a variety of international backgrounds
- A background in audit or tech assurance, or possibly a legal background but with extensive knowledge/experience of audit or assurance
- CIPP/E certification, or equivalent
If you're looking to take the next, ambitious step of your career please get in touch.
IAC is committed to creating a diverse corporate governance profession and is proud to both be an equal opportunity employer and we are also proud to support our clients to be the same. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. IAC is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. IAC; at the Heart of Good Governance.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role, you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
Apply for Data Protection and Privacy Senior Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Data Protection Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in Spain
- Information Security Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in Spain
- Security Manager Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in Spain
- Technology Risk Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in Spain