Senior IT Auditor - ITGC and SAP - Amsterdam
A leading global manufacturing company is currently recruiting for the position of Group Internal IT Auditor in Amsterdam
You will work as part of a team responsible for achieving better efficiencies, optimizing our performance and growth through improving the IT operational and financial risk management. You will build relationships with the various companies and cultures across networks worldwide. To be effective, you must be capable of thinking through and improving complex business processes, both financial and operational.
The auditor role provides an excellent opportunity for learning about business and for career development both within the IA team and within the larger company.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Professionalism, mobility, initiative, commitment and objectivity
- Highly motivated and able to work proactively and independently in a changing environment
- Resilience and ability to operate effectively in an ambiguous environment
- Excellent communication skills and ability to develop strong relationships and trust with stakeholders and other team members
- Audit experience in ITGC controls testing, IT governance, internal controls evaluation
- Proven experience of Security and Controls for SAP platforms
- Fluent English both verbal and written. Another European language desirable
- Willingness to travel to our companies (estimate max. 40% PA)
- A bachelor's degree in technology, computer science, accounting or a related field and Knowledge
- Three years' experience as an IT auditor within practice, private or public sector
- Full clean driving license is essential
What's on offer
Salary: €65,000-70,000 + Bonus +Car Allowance
Apply now to be considered!
Apply for Senior IT Auditor - ITGC and SAP - Amsterdam
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly