Cyber Security Specialist
If Cyber Security is your passion and you are able to contribute and drive the business's security offering within a rapidly changing cyber security market, then we could have your next big opportunity right here. Our client has a fantastic opening that will offer the right candidate the chance to work for a multi-office business protecting users with their cyber expertise. The role will range from supporting 3 rd party security partners to reporting and developing a security roadmap. This is your chance to get involved in an expanding business and show off your security abilities!
- Providing your technical expertise and knowledge of security standards, security tools, systems, solutions, policies, and legislation to consult the business on security compliance
- Work closely with developers, solution architects, and 3rd parties to ensure services are highly secure
- Providing technical oversight and management of 3rd party security services and consultancies
- Produce and disseminate management information in relation to technical security
- Ability to manage security projects
- Provide clear guidance and education to the tech adoption team, ensuring they have the understanding to inform the business on security-related matters
- Promote best practices in relation to security
- Support the business in advising on key Information Security changes
- Contribute to the ongoing maturity of the IT applications and infrastructure within the business and work with 3rd parties as required
- Ability to demonstrate Cyber/Information Security knowledge, including the relevant understanding of O365 security and compliance technologies
- Experience and understanding of SIEM technologies - specifically reporting
- Good understanding of Risk Management, Security assessments, and Information Technology and software development vulnerabilities within an IT environment
- Awareness of cyber security frameworks such as NIST CSF and the ability to use these to assess and improve cyber maturity
- Articulate, with the ability to explain things in non-technical language at all levels
- Self-motivated with a desire to learn about new and evolving technologies, and associated Security threats, by seeking out resources to support personal development
- Soft skills including, time management, eye for detail, presentation skills, analysis, and ability to multitask.
This opportunity will be fantastic for someone with great knowledge and experience in the cyber security market and who has relevant and recent experience in this field. The role will be offering the candidate successful a competitive salary and great benefits. If you like the fast passed industry that is Cyber Security, then hurry and apply now!
More searches like this
- Cyber Security Technology, IT & Telecoms £20,000 - £29,999 jobs in Exeter
- Cyber Security Consultant Technology, IT & Telecoms £20,000 - £29,999 jobs in Exeter
- Information Security Technology, IT & Telecoms £20,000 - £29,999 jobs in Exeter
- IT Compliance Technology, IT & Telecoms £20,000 - £29,999 jobs in Exeter