Cyber Security Specialist
The opportunity has arisen to join a company that is in a very exciting state of transformation and change! With the pillars in place to build on an extremely strong Tech team, they are now building out their Cyber Security team. This role is a Threat, Ethics and Privacy Specialist and they are looking for somebody to do the following;
- Activities are successfully delivered and managed within budget
- Creates, implements, drives and develops competent and compliant service
- Drives and delivers brilliant customer service in line with expectations, operating always with a sense of purpose
- Utilising accurate data to drive initiatives to improve performance
- Designs, drives and ensures delivery to key improvement initiatives. Championing knowledge share and continual improvement throughout
- Manage, develop, and engage team to deliver objectives compliantly
- Drive and always implement required H&S reducing risk to colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
What background and skill set are they looking for?
- Educated to degree level in information security, computer science or similar. Certification in Information Security such as CISA, CEH, CISM
- Experience or understanding of the following areas: access control systems, penetration testing, ethical hacking methods, programming, scripting, networking, hardware engineering and system administration
- Significant information security experience with a track-record of liaising at all levels of the business and being a credible peer and senior levels
- Ability to assess and propose mitigation strategies for technical risk at macro and micro levels
- Ability to work independently and autonomously, confidence to challenge senior stakeholders and communicate with business stakeholders at all levels.
For the right person they are offering;
- GBP70,000- GBP84,000 salary
- 15% bonus option
- Strong pension scheme
- Private Health care
A host of other benefits sit alongside the above.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role please apply and let's chat!
More searches like this
- Cyber Security Technology, IT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Warwickshire
- Cyber Security Consultant Technology, IT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Warwickshire
- Data Protection Technology, IT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Warwickshire
- Threat Management Technology, IT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Warwickshire