Cyber Security Analyst
Are you passionate about cyber security? Would you consider yourself technically sound with vulnerability management and malware? If you enjoy working in a varied role with exciting project work, then we would be keen to speak with you!
Our client is a thriving and leading insurance business, currently undergoing an impactful change and transformation process! As a result, their dynamic cyber security team is looking to expand with talented and driven Cyber Security Analysts.
As a Cyber Security Analyst, you will be joining a team where no two days are the same. With a particular focus on vulnerability management and SIEM, you will be working on a variety of complex projects and change processes within their cyber security function.
You will also:
- Participate in the management of anti-malware, server protection systems.
- Develop and maintain incident response plans and contribute to the enhancement of the incident detection.
- Investigate security alerts, working with the Incident Handling team on response activities.
- Management and evaluation of security incidents and alerts.
- Use advanced analytic tools to determine emerging threat patterns and vulnerabilities.
- Use knowledge and expertise to support to the protective monitoring teams.
- Support the management of the penetration testing schedule, liaise with business departments to schedule tests and remediate findings in accordance with SLAs.
Although this is not an entry level position, we would be keen to engage with you if you're a recent graduate with 1-2 years commercial experience within a cyber security capacity.
Additionally, you will have:
- An understanding and experience with vulnerability management, SIEM and malware
- Knowledge of penetration testing procedures
- Knowledge of processes and tools relating to information security
Our client can offer extensive and detailed training and development for the right person, working alongside highly experienced team members, in a collaborative and supportive environment. In addition, you will receive an excellent benefits package, with hybrid working, travelling to their Halifax office one day per week.
More searches like this
- Cyber Security Technology, IT & Telecoms £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Incident Responder Technology, IT & Telecoms £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Security Analyst Technology, IT & Telecoms £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Vulnerability Analysis Technology, IT & Telecoms £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom