IT Controls and SOX Manager
- Full Time
Taylor Root are pleased to be working with a rapidly growing technology business to recruit an IT Controls and SOX Manager. The company has been going through a period of sustained growth and was recently voted one of the most exciting Technology companies in the world. The company listed on the NASDAQ in 2020 and achieved a valuation of over 2 billion USD. The business is continuing to expand their Internal Controls function and now is an excellent time to be thinking about joining them.
The role will be based in London and has team of two direct reports. However, candidates based anywhere in the UK will also be considered if you are open to commuting to London on a regular basis.
Reporting to the Director of Internal Controls you will be responsible for:
- Managing and updating the IT scoping and risk assessments.
- Updating SOX documentation, including risk and control and process flowcharts, and evaluate controls as new systems are developed or processes change.
- Ensure that IT controls are properly designed for all in scope processes and global entities.
- Performing ITGC testing including design & operating effectiveness testing.
- Track and monitor overall ITGC SOX assessment status for monthly and quarterly reporting to senior management. Ensure all ITGC SOX deliverables and deadlines are met.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 5 years' experience of external audit, internal audit or IT risk.
- Big 4 or Top 10 external or internal audit experience.
- Extensive experience of IT SOX .
- Solid understanding of SOX and internal control concepts such as COSO and COBIT.
- Strong written and inter-personal skills.
- Experience in a broad range of sectors but experience of the Technology industry is advantageous.
- Proven ability to manage audits and lead teams.
- ACA, ACCA, CIA, or CISA qualification is highly desirable.
If you have the right skills and attributes, please apply today.
More searches like this
- IT Compliance Technology, IT & Telecoms £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Systems Analyst Technology, IT & Telecoms £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Technology Risk Technology, IT & Telecoms £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Vulnerability Analysis Technology, IT & Telecoms £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom