Senior IT Auditor
3 days left
- Full Time
Senior IT Auditor - Commodities Trading - Rotterdam
A globally leading commodities trading company is searching for a Senior IT Auditor in Rotterdam. You will report to the Global Head of Audit, who in turn reports to the CFO. You will be part of the Internal Audit department to deliver both IT and operational audits globally. Main objective will be assessing the design and operating effectiveness of the company's internal control framework and management practices, specifically around IT.
- Lead and participate in both dedicated IT audits as well as operational audits (latter with IT coverage), including planning, fieldwork, and reporting, in line with generally excepted IT frameworks such as COBIT (ISACA). Preparing closing meetings and audit reports for senior management in a timely manner.
- Coaching and supporting audit team members on IT controls and IT audit process. Documenting process flows, identifying risks, and assessing the control environment and risk management framework based on controls testing (design and operating effectiveness).
- Working with stakeholders worldwide, in both an independent audit capacity and an advising role at the same time, is key driver for success.
- Contributing to the continuous monitoring of the control environment, periodic risk assessments and the annual audit planning process.
- Reviewing and evaluating audit programs and methodology to achieve audit objectives.
- Providing suggestions for operational efficiencies at the location subject to review.
- Initiating practical solutions to problems arising in IT and operational processes.
- Monitoring and validation of management action plans following report issuance.
- Pro-actively support the audit teams globally with IT knowledge and audit techniques.
- University degree in Computer Science, IT, Business Economics, Finance, or other related area.
- Professional qualification (CISA, RE, RA, CPA, CA, CIA or other relevant) or working towards completing one.
- 4-6 years' experience in IT audit (either internal or external).
- Knowledge of information security frameworks, such as Cobit 5/2019, NIST and ISF.
- Experience with audits on IT governance, risk management and processes & controls.
- Knowledge of technical systems such as networks, platforms (e.g. Linux, Windows) and
- database management systems (e.g. Oracle) is preferred.
What's on offer:
- A salary of up to €75,000
- Flexible and attractive pension scheme;
- International travel opportunities
Apply now to be considered!
Apply for Senior IT Auditor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly