Senior Cyber Security Threat Analyst
MUST BE LOCAL TO SAN FRANCISO AREA, CA OR WILLING TO RELOCATE IMMEIDATELY. ONSITE ROLE FROM DAY 1.
This shift is SUNDAY TO WEDNESDAY 8:00PM – 6:30AM (4x10) schedule
MUST HAVE SKILLS::
– Skills: Broad understanding of System Administration, Networking Administration, and Information Security
– Experience: 4+ years of Security Experience + SOC Experience
– Education: CyberSecurity/Networking Degree and/or Cyber Security/Network related certifications
- Acts as a subject matter expert in area of field.
- Leads moderately to complex projects which may be cross functional.
- Analyzes complex malware/exploits through forensics, observation of network traffic and using other tools and resources to determine if client systems are vulnerable.
- Leads development of framework for implementing tools and processes to improve quality and timeliness of reports.
- Expert in area of field and applies extensive knowledge of concepts, principles, and practices.
- Codes complex tasks that integrate systems, produce reports or provide output that can be leveraged by other team members or systems.
- Performs proficient forensic analysis using security tools and monitoring systems to discover the source of anomalous security events.
- Assists in performing basic research internally and externally.
- Performs complex system administration tasks (e.g. customization, cross–tool integration) for security tools.
- Develops a strategy to implement work in department.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification
- Experience in Information Technology (IT), 6yrs
If interested please respond with your resume to :rohit(at)verismsystems(dot)com– provided by Dice