Technology Risk Manager
Are you as passionate about emerging technology, cyber, change, and risk management in the financial services sector as our client, if so, get in touch to find out more.
You'll work with some of the brightest minds in this field and be a valued member of a diverse and inclusive Technology Risk Assurance team. You will be advising our clients on strategy and risks associated with areas such as cyber and data privacy, change programmes and transformations, third party and cloud, operational resilience, mergers and acquisitions,
- Responsible for the ongoing management of your client portfolio, including the development of plans and quality assurance of all aspects of the work and reporting.
- Responsible for leading a TRA client portfolio in conjunction with the Partners to ensure our work adds value and is delivered timely and profitably.
- Helping your clients develop their digital strategy by leading teams that provide specialist risk assurance and advice.
- Professionally qualified and able to demonstrate expertise in a specialised field
- Relevant experience within a technology, cyber, audit, and/or risk management role.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV via the form below.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Apply for Technology Risk Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly