Cyber Security Manager, Amsterdam
Our client, a leader global organisation in the technology sector, is in the process of growing their Cyber Risk capabilities. They are currently seeking a technical professional to join this function and lead teams/cyber projects worldwide. The role is based in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Lead both IT and cyber security related projects globally, and assist in developing the annual project plan
- Build successful relationships with stakeholders worldwide
- Perform a range of Cyber security services including controls testing, to control readiness, risk assessments, cyber crisis simulations, pen-testing, long-term APT simulations, red teaming exercises
- Role includes risk assessments, challenging design decisions, controls testing, gap remediation, and ad-hoc cyber security projects.
- Support the continuous improvement of the function
- 5-9 years' relevant experience (Cyber/IT Security)
- Technical Degree
- Previous experience in leading projects/teams
More searches like this
- Cyber Security Technology, IT & Telecoms €90,000 - €99,999 jobs in Netherlands
- IT Security Technology, IT & Telecoms €90,000 - €99,999 jobs in Netherlands
- Penetration Tester Technology, IT & Telecoms €90,000 - €99,999 jobs in Netherlands
- Security Manager Technology, IT & Telecoms €90,000 - €99,999 jobs in Netherlands