Information Security Auditor
Do you believe the world deserves excellence?
As the leading global business standards company BSI helps 80,000 clients worldwide to improve their businesses. We work with thousands of organisations which range from the world's largest most successful brands to small local businesses.
What are we looking for?
Due to a huge period of growth at BSI, we are looking for a number of Information Security Auditors to join our existing team across the UK. Our immediate requirements are Leeds, Manchester and Northern Ireland but we are open to accepting applications from those outside of these areas.
The day-to-day activities:
The life of an ISO 27001 Auditor is both fun and varied, with no two days ever the same. Some key responsibilities of the role include:
- Building great relationships with clients across all different sectors each offering differing products and services
- Adopting a 'fresh eyes approach' to reviews, whilst challenging every-day practices to understand and assess how clients have implemented security controls
- A Management System / Subject Matter Expert who provides impactful and effective communication whilst delivering key messages with clarity and consistency
- Setting the scene; chair opening assessment meetings, leading and managing audit requirements, interviews with key stakeholders, closing meeting and report writing - efficient and effective, just how we like it!
- A workable and resilient approach whilst still providing excellent customer satisfaction and maintaining a great work-life balance
- Delivery that consistently meets the highest level of customer satisfaction and regulatory compliance
- Being proud to deliver outstanding client service
To enable your success in this role:
- We have created an inclusive environment, care for the wellbeing of our team, develop the talent we need for the future and contribute to BSI's sustainable development goals
- You'll have dedicated Training Mentors to support your onboarding during the first three months which continues throughout your successful career with us
- You will receive great support team from our designated support functions, Business Development, Resource and Client Planning, Certification Support and Compliance and Risk
- We will upskill and progress new and existing knowledge and skillsets to provide opportunities to assess against other standards
Your skills and experience:
- Four (4)+ years' experience in Information Technology and 2 years' experience in Information Security
- Experience applying standards, practices, codes, and assessment and certification programmes relevant to the IT security industry and the specific organisation or business domain
- Full, clean and valid driving licence
What we offer:
BSI offers a competitive salary, incentive bonus, company car, ongoing training and development, private medical and dental insurance, a company-matched pension scheme and twenty-seven (27) days annual leave plus Bank Holidays with the option to buy additional days and a wide range of flexible benefits.
More searches like this
- Cyber Security Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Northern Ireland
- Information Security Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Northern Ireland
- IT Audit Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Northern Ireland
- IT Compliance Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Northern Ireland