Information Security Consultant
Information Security Consultant – Bristol – Contract Inside IR35 – GBP440 per day – SC cleared
Are you experienced with information assurance and security architecture?
Do you hold a CISSP certification?
This may be the role for you!
This is an opportunity to play your part in protecting our company, our customers, and our communities from a cyber–attack. Be part of a growing dedicated Defence security team and get ready to make a difference by bringing your technical security skills and experience onboard.
The Key Responsibilities of a Network Security Consultant:
- Be the authoritative lead on building the right security solutions of single or multiple technology towers from customer requirements.
- Provide end–to–end security information assurance governance, leadership, accountability, and ownership for technology towers throughout the pre–sales and delivery life cycle
- Implement cyber risk mitigation strategies in relation to customer's business risk management.
- Define and create pre–sales and post sales technical collateral.
- Develop and manage customer relationships and deliver an outstanding customer experience.
Below is a list of Key Skills required for the Network Security Consultant, however you will not be expected to have everything:
- Extensive knowledge and experienced of applying information assurance and security architecture in communication and network environments, covering:
- IP Networking (L1–L7), including Service Provider WAN technologies and solutions.
- MPLS, VPLS, BGP, OSPF, GRE tunnelling, encryption, media conversion (IPS/IDS/packet capture).
- Network security; perimeter security, encryption, authentication, and sensors.
- Optical networking, DWDM, SDH/PDH and OTN designs.
- An ability to specify, manage and present third party assurance testing, including ITHC and CTAS together with creating correction plans following testing.
- Knowledge of TEMPEST architecture and solutions.
- Working knowledge and experienced in HMG MoD compliance and security policies (JSP 604, 440, IA Standards).
- Experienced in identifying and mitigating security risks, and problem–solving for information systems and technology architectures.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).
Our client is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace and welcomes applications from all backgrounds.
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you GBP250 of Love to Shop Gift Vouchers!
You will be required to hold a minimum of SC Clearance. If you do not hold an active SC clearance, please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2022.