InfoSec Information Security Consultant
My client is an international ecommerce business looking for an experienced InfoSec Information Security Consultant, responsible for the delivery and management of best practice, industry standard, regulatory obligations and security aspects of ISO27001, ISO9001, PCI DSS, GDPR standards.
Ideally, You will have strong and passionate competency in
- experience in any digital, software or application, ecommerce or cloud security background
- Security frameworks and standards; e.g. CISSP, CISM, PCI DSS, ISO27001
- Information Security principles
- Good knowledge of current and emerging information security vulnerabilities and mitigations
- Experience of security standards creation, implementation and management
any expereince would also be advantageous
- Bot detection and mitigation tools.
- Web Application Firewalls.
- eCommerce platforms.
- AWS, Azure and other cloud technologies.
- APM monitoring tools such as New Relic , Grafana and Kibana.
DCS Recruitment and all associated companies are committed to creating a working environment where diversity is celebrated and everyone is treated fairly, regardless of gender, gender identity, disability, ethnic origin, religion or belief, sexual orientation, marital or transgender status, age, or nationality
More searches like this
- Cyber Security Consultant Technology, IT & Telecoms £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Lancashire
- Information Security Technology, IT & Telecoms £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Lancashire
- Security Consultant Technology, IT & Telecoms £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Lancashire
- Vulnerability Analysis Technology, IT & Telecoms £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Lancashire