Cyber Security Architect (m/f/d)
We as Global Digital Services enable BASF´s digitalization. In agile teams, we develop innovative digital solutions for BASF and its customers, create new exciting customer experiences and business growth, and drive efficiencies in processes. We provide IT that works and offer know-how and access to latest technologies in the areas of cloud computing, blockchain or big data.
The Cyber Security Architecture and Strategy team develops strategies and coordinates solutions to improve BASF's security posture. This function advises executives, coordinates the implementation of improvements and monitors the progress of the cyber security landscape with a focus on China.
- In doing so, you will develop and evaluate security requirements in coordination with all strategic business units and the enterprise architecture.
- You initiate as well as manage security projects, participate in industry networks of colleagues to discuss specific topics and incorporate the findings into your assessments.
- You will also manage suppliers to ensure compliance with BASF safety requirements and develop solutions for safety violations as well as deviations.
- To raise awareness and add value to the business strategy, you communicate and share knowledge with internal as well as external stakeholders.
- You develop and evaluate mitigation measures for identified security risks constructed from future threats.
- Further, you will assess opportunities for business improvement and innovation through secure technologies and integrate them into strategic business requirements.
- completed studies in the field of computer science, mathematics or engineering
- at least 5 years of professional experience in the Cyber Security Architecture environment
- knowledge in the areas of evaluation as well as consulting of Chinese security solutions and the Zero Trust principles
- experience in evaluating and implementing new cyber solutions and expertise in IT/OT.
- very good communication skills in German and English
- CISSP, CCSP or OSCP certificates are advantageous
- Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one.
- Health and wellbeing programs to help you achieve better health and work-life balance.
- Development discussions and programs so that you can reach your full potential.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Please reach out to: Laura Deland, Tel.:+49 30 2005-58168
BASF Digital Solutions GmbH offers innovative solutions for the design and optimization of business processes for the BASF Group around the world. As an experienced business solution provider, we create added value for BASF by developing new business models with digital technologies, thereby increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of processes through IT and digital solutions.
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
More searches like this
- Cyber Security Technology, IT & Telecoms €90,000 - €99,999 jobs in Europe
- Security Architect Technology, IT & Telecoms €90,000 - €99,999 jobs in Europe
- Security Manager Technology, IT & Telecoms €90,000 - €99,999 jobs in Europe
- Threat Management Technology, IT & Telecoms €90,000 - €99,999 jobs in Europe