IT Internal Auditor, London
Fantastic opportunity to join one of the world's leading outsourcing and distribution companies.
This is an ideal position if you like to gain exposure to various departments within the vital core business functions in addition to engaging with the highest-ranked stakeholders around the world. This is an exceptional opportunity to gain exposure to a very prominent industry in a multi-billionaire company while gaining valuable international experiences.
This role allows for you to take ownership of the department as you will be responsible to build the IT department along with building and developing the Audit matrices. You will also be positioned alongside very senior members of the business and working closely with global teams which will help both you and the company grow. This position has an exceptional upward trajectory in terms of career progression as you can progress naturally through Audit, rotate into any department of the business and/or move internationally after two years.
- You will be providing challenging insight and supporting audits throughout the market.
- You will take on great responsibility for all sites and departments providing assurance and independent audit opinions.
- Deliver IT audits in line with the annual Internal Audit plan.
- Personally deliver the highest quality audits - from planning through execution and to reporting.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with a wide network of stakeholders across five Business Areas and Group functions to ensure an effective two-way flow of information.
- Maintain an open dialogue with a broad range of internal stakeholders to ensure the rolling audit and IT risk universe is regularly updated.
- Contribute to the improvement of the audit methodology, internal audit systems and processes to ensure a risk-based, systematic and consistent approach to audit assurance including quality assurance procedures.
- Work with the IT Audit Manager to ensure UK and US Internal audit teams are exposed to IT audits and projects.
- Support the IT Audit Manager in the preparation of Audit Committee papers and other reports.
- A background in IT Risk and audit assurance, preferably from internal audit.
- Experience in performing IT audits relating to information security (minimum 5 years).
- Experience working in dynamic, large complex organisations that are across different cultures.
- A good understanding and experience of UK corporate governance requirements and risk-based audit methodologies.
- The ability to influence and partner audit stakeholders to agree and drive actions to completion.
- An excellent academic track record including a professional qualification (i.e. IT degree, CISA, CISSP and/or CISM).
- EU passport.