Auditor ISO 27001 Information Security (m/w/d)
We are looking for…
… a Client Manager ISO 27001 (m/f/x) to support our DACH Team as soon as possible, covering the following tasks:
- As a Client Manager, you carry out assessments of clients' Management Systems to ensure that they meet the requirements of International Standards such as ISO 27001, IT-Sikat, TISAX and other standards where appropriately trained.
- Undertake the assessment of clients in accordance with BSI requirements.
- Make presentations and prepare assessment reports outlining the findings of the assessment to ensure client understanding of the assessment decision and clear direction to particular items of corrective action where appropriate.
- Recommend the issue, re-issue or withdrawal of certificates, and report recommendations in accordance with BSI policy, procedures and prescribed time frame.
- For the portfolio of clients allocated, establish and develop an effective partnership, which secures the commercial relationship and encourages opportunities for business development and increased client satisfaction.
- Provide accurate and prompt information to support services, working closely with them to ensure that client records are up to date and complete and that all other internal information requirements are met.
- Act as regional champion for the ISO 27001 /IT-SiKat scheme and global scheme manager for the TISAX scheme and bridge gap between the global expectations and the local implementation.
- Ensures effective global TISAX scheme management
- Provide inputs to Global Heads about regional concerns in relation to technical and commercial aspects.
- Work collaboratively with Global Heads to ensure annual scheme performance review is completed with improvement opportunities identified.
...shows us you are a team player (m/f/x) who enjoys a structured way of working and has a "can-do attitude". You also bring the following background with you:
- At least 3 years of professional experience with a focus on information security and risk management as well as knowledge of relevant guidelines and laws.
- Relevant experience and knowledge with management systems, Internet of Things (IoT) and cyber security desirable
- Preferably trained as a lead auditor or qualified as a 3rd party auditor
- Experience in auditing and certification in the field of information security
- Ideally professional experience in the IT sector and automotive sector
- Analytical thinking and structured approach
- Good command of written and spoken German and English
- High willingness to travel (also internationally)
What we offer…
...many opportunities to develop yourself further and to unfold as freely and responsibly as possible. You can expect:
- a responsible and varied job in an international environment
- flat hierarchies (you-culture) and short decision-making processes in order to process orders profitably as quickly as possible
- a comprehensive and systematic induction
- flexible working hours within the framework of trust-based working hours
- a generous allowance for your capital-forming benefits and a company pension scheme
- a variety of attractive employee benefits such as changing offers from different brands
- the opportunity to get involved in various social projects in the BSI Social Club
- 30 days annual leave