IT Audit Manager - Telecommunications
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company is working with a major Telecommunications company, to help them find an IT Audit Manager to help continue to grow their team.
Led by the Group Director of Internal Audit the Internal Audit team deliver risk-based audits that offer valuable, pragmatic insights and assurance to the business and the Audit Committee
This is a great opportunity for an individual who wants to add value across the business. Projects will focus on technology, however, will also spread into integrated operational, projects, commercial, and compliance audits which will give great exposure and opportunities for gaining experience and personal growth. This is a global coverage Risk-based Audit role, so the opportunity exists to visit international markets too.
The role will focus primarily on technology risks and technology assurance reviews, reporting directly to the Head of IT Audit with the occasional opportunity to undertake business and operational reviews.
Required skills and experience
- CISA or CISSP Qualified
- Broad IT Audit experience across Applications, Infrastructure, Data, and Cyber Security
- End-to-end IT Audit experience required
- Experience working Within an "Online" Business preferred
- A mixture of Public practice and Industry experience preferred
- Networks experience preferred