Senior Audit Manager - Professional Practices
A great opportunity for a Senior Audit Manager to join the Professional Practices (Quality Assurance) Audit division within a leading Financial Services organisation based in London!
As a Senior Audit Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Director of Professional Practices in the delivery of the Quality Assurance Plan and support the development of Internal Audit Methodology.
- You'll be required to provide advice to auditors at all levels on how to manage audit risk and adhere to methodology and best practice.
- Delivering comprehensive and insightful quality assurance reviews on technology audits, providing independent and robust review and challenge on the audit teams' assurance work covering technology audits (e.g., cybersecurity; IT resilience; system software lifecycle events; infrastructure and architecture; technology change programmes, etc).
- Supporting the development of the Quality Assurance Plan to help the IA function manage audit risk and to provide quality related information to senior Committees to support their monitoring of the function's performance.
- Engaging proactively with auditors at all levels, thereby enabling their understanding of methodology and best practice in auditing key risks and appropriately managing audit risk.
- Developing the audit methodology and keeps up to date with IIA and other applicable standards which may require amendments to methodology.
Ideally, you will possess the following skill set:
- Good understanding of technology risks and experience of delivering technology and change audits within a major financial institution.
- Previous experience of IT general controls and / or application controls testing.
- Recognised Internal Auditing (IIA/CIIA) or Accounting Qualification (may be part qualified).
- Broad relevant experience in assurance delivery and supervision and / or professional practices with proven ability in taking responsibility for issuing to stakeholders' high-quality deliverables / reporting.
- Demonstrate experience in seeking and implementing new ways of working to make processes run smoother and faster for example experience in the use Data Analytica and / or Agile ways of working.
- Strong communication skills: Communicate with clarity and precision (written and spoken), presenting complex information in a concise format that is audience appropriate.
What this position can offer you:
- A competitive salary between £95,000 - £100,000
- Strong benefits package including pension
- great training and development opportunities
Apply Now !