Audit, Risk and Assurance Manager
My client a leading, rapidly expanding Financial Services organisation require an experienced Audit Manager with a strong back ground in IT Audit.
Working outside the core Audit Team, you will be an integral part of a small cross-functional team, with responsibility for all audit, risk and assurance activities within CIO
Key responsibilities include
- Leads the Group Services engagement with Internal and External Audit, and provision of Quality Assurance across all key IT controls.
- Responsible for Group Services Internal Audits, assuring technical and policy compliance at all times.
- Responsible for maintaining all organisational process, procedures and policy documents and ensuring they're optimised and lean.
- Represents Group Services' interests in all internal Risk related meetings. Responsible for the provision of all risk related reporting for Group Services.
- Supports the process for implementing new policies and policy changes. Supports the production of agreed OCIO governance and reporting, ensuring data is accurate and reports are produced to the agreed standards and timeline.
- Assists in the development of the annual operating and capital expenditure budget for Group Services in support of the 5-year business plan.
- Assists in the management of all IT software licencing, ensuring all software is appropriately licenced.
- Provides IT Supplier Management support
With a background in IT Audit/ risk you will have the following skills
- Audit experience including managing corrective action plans
- Ability to influence stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to constructively challenge where appropriate
- Reliable and with excellent attention to detail
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Motivated, self-driven individual, capable of working on own initiative
- Ability to deliver to tight timescales and changing priorities
- Confident written and verbal communication skills
- Ensure sensitivity and confidentiality where appropriate.