Senior IT Auditor - Sydney
Senior IT Auditor (FMCG) - Sydney
A market-leading, internationally recognised FMCG is searching for a Senior IT Auditor in Sydney. This new and exciting opportunity offers a great compensation package and the opportunity to travel. The office is based in Sydney, Australia. This opening is offering the perfect opportunity for someone with 3-5 years' experience to move into an internal position.
Your responsibilities as Senior IT Auditor:
- Execution of the annual IT audit plan with full accountability on the control testing assigned throughout the audit cycle, by means of close collaboration with co-source providers.
- Support operational and business process Internal Audits on IT audit, SOX 404, cybersecurity, and compliance-related matters.
- Assist in the development of the audit scope and objectives (including risk assessment and planning).
- Participate in global audits, complete the fieldwork, document and report audit results following CAS department standards.
- Definition of action plans in agreement with stakeholders. Perform follow-up activities for the reported deficiencies until their implementation.
- Assist in the definition of data analytics procedures to support audit engagements as needed.
Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) in Information Technology.
- 3+ years' experience in IT Audit, IT Security, or Internal Audit gained in either professional practice or corporate environment. Big4 experience will be a plus.
- Strong knowledge of internal control environments within the IT function and understanding of technology risks and controls relevant to a complex corporate IT environment.
- Knowledge of financial systems, technology environments and IT business processes, risk and control activities within a consumer good business. Experience in auditing ERP systems, preferably SAP.
- Ability to work collaborative, flexible, persistent and results-oriented. Good organization, analytical, problem solving and communications skills.
- Able to navigate within complex, multi-national organisation preferably in an international environment.
- Possess, or are willing to obtain IT Internal Audit Certification (CISA).
- Knowledge of emerging technologies and related risk and controls frameworks
To find out more information, please apply below!
Apply for Senior IT Auditor - Sydney
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly