Cyber Security Analyst
- The role holder will provide subject matter knowledge and advice to our stakeholders on updates to policy, standards, and processes for information security and protection.
- The role holder will participate in the Change Control process and may be asked to attend our Change Advisory Board representing IT Security.
- The role holder will identify and recommend changes to the IT Security elements of the project methodology that improve the quality of IT services.
- The role holder will be responsible for the scoping and executing of security testing, for both projects and business as usual activities.
- The role will support the Technology disaster recovery procedures. The role will also support Security Incident Management by participating in security exercises, promptly support responding to all security incidents and providing thorough post–event analysis.
- You will understand security protocols, cryptography, authentication, authorisation and security. You will have an understanding and some practical experience of implementing and managing a range of security tools and technologies such as firewalls, antimalware solutions and SIEM.
- You may have a working knowledge of data management, data security and the demands of GDPR and the UK Data Protection Act.
- Previous experience as a Cyber Security Analyst within a professional services/corporate environment
- You will have awareness of Virtualisation and Cloud (Azure, GCP or AWS), Server, Desktop, Network, Storage, O/S, and Databases.
- You may have a working knowledge of Software development practices and Secure Development Lifecycle (SDLC).