Cyber Security Analyst
Come work with us at Spencer's & Spirit Halloween, where you'll be working with the best and brightest colleagues as you help us deliver the most fun experience and product possible to our guests. We're fast–paced and take our work seriously, but we always have a good laugh at the end of the day. Walk through our stores or the halls of our corporate office and you'll see firsthand that we're laidback and irreverent. We're firm believers in being true to YOU, so tattoos and piercings are as common as watercooler convos. Whether it's critiquing our new exclusive costumes or quality testing newly implemented software technology, our teams understand the importance of working collaboratively to challenge status quo and achieve our goals. We keep pushing ourselves to go above and beyond and are looking for top talent to become a part of our team!
We offer the following benefits:
- 30% discount on merchandise
- competitive salary
- career advancement
- Bonus opportunity
- an excellent benefits package including Vacation/Sick/Holiday pay, Medical/Dental/Disability/Life and AD&D insurance & 401k.
Summary: This position is responsible planning and carrying out the organization's security measures such as preventing breaches, monitoring access to internal systems, conduct audits, document incidents and maintain up to date procedures for handling incidents as well as working with vendors to review their security standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Monitoring security access. Security analysts will evaluate passwords, logins, system logs, access reports, dashboard and security failure reports.
- Performing security assessments. Vulnerability testing and risk analysis for on premise as well as cloud and hosted environments.
- Conduct security audits. Both internal and external security audits across various networks and technologies
- Support PCI compliance efforts for security audit remediation and providing documentation during the annual PCI audit
- Identify the root cause of security breaches and help to ensure related vulnerabilities are addressed.
- Update the company disaster recovery plans and other documents to make sure the company has backups and disaster recovery plans ready.
- Work with vendors to ensure privacy standards are met.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) or equivalent from a 4–year college or technical school; or five to seven years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of PC/Laptop computers, android and ios mobile devices, wifi routers, switches and other networking devices typically found in a corporate environment.
Other Skills and Abilities:
High level of analytical ability to collect and examine technical data to resolve implementation and support issues.
Ability to create performance baselines and network diagrams.
Good customer service and human relations skills and be personable.
Patience and motivation as well as the ability to maintain control in stressful situations.
Must be extremely trustworthy.
Ability to work well with all levels and function as a team member.
Strong communication skills.
*Proof of vaccination for COVID–19 required for employment, reasonable accommodations considered for medical, pregnancy or sincerely held religious beliefs.