Senior Project Manager Global InfoSec
We give you a world of potential
Do you want to be a Senior Project Manager in a new position that will allow you to work on information security projects on a global scale.
Computershare have a fantastic opportunity for a talented individual to join our Global InfoSec team in an exciting time of growth.
Our InfoSec teams are responsible for driving the development, deployment, and management of information and cyber security across the Computershare businesses, globally, through partnerships with business units and technology teams.
Interested? Read more below.
A role you will love
As a Senior Project Manager, you will work as part of a global team of information security professionals and will be responsible for managing info sec projects.
You will work with stakeholders across the department and business whilst reporting directly into the global CISO.
Some other key responsibilities:
- Manage the planning, implementation and delivery of assigned programs or projects in relation to time, budget and quality requirements
- Track, monitor and drive the realisation of benefits of project delivery using appropriate metrics and measures
- Change management - evaluation of scope and scale of anticipated change, implementation of change and transition plans, and the delivery of GIS strategy and solutions
- End to end management, implementation, and transitional activities associated with several projects and initiatives
What will you bring to the role?
We are looking for you to be a problem solver passionate to work collaboratively with other global technical and non-technical business teams. We are big on sharing knowledge in this organisation, so you will be open to new ideas, and willing to share and help implement your own ideas as well.
We are looking for you to have experience within a role where you have been working heavily within project management in either information security or IT.
Here's what we're looking for:
- 2+ years' experience as a Project Manager managing, complex implementation projects and programs of work within IT or Information Security
- Understanding and experience in Project Management lifecycle processes, practices and effective teams
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to build and maintain effective relationships with stakeholders
- Excellent analytical and research skills with the ability to collect and analyse complex material and data, and present it in accessible formats
- Using and implementing agile methodologies is beneficial
If this sounds like the role that you'd be interested in, get your application in today!
A company to be proud of
Computershare (ASX:CPU) is a world leader in financial administration with over 14,000 employees across 21 different countries delivering expertise to over 40,000 clients. At Computershare, it's more than just a job, our open and inclusive culture means that we will help you to grow, to move forward and make the most of the world of opportunities we have available. With infinite possibilities, we could take you anywhere.
Rewards designed for you
Employee Share Plan. Set aside salary to purchase shares in our company and you'll increase your investment when you receive a generous company contribution towards additional shares.
Health and Wellbeing. Our health and wellbeing rewards can be tailored to support you and your family.
Save for Your Future. We will support you along your retirement savings journey.
Paid time away from work. Our employees enjoy a competitive paid time off package, including a day each year to volunteer time for a good cause that is important to you.
Employee Discounts. We've partnered with other organisations to offer you extra savings. Enjoy discounts with banks, car manufacturers, on flights, accommodation, and days out as well as with many big brand shops.
Extra Rewards. From tuition reimbursement to cash bonus recruitment referral programs, our comprehensive benefits package offers a multitude of options.
A diverse and inclusive place to work
Computershare celebrates the diversity of our people, and we welcome applications from everyone.
We believe that having a culture of inclusion is essential in delivering good results. Attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse workforce where employees feel valued, respected, and empowered allows people to reach their full potential. As a business this diversity helps us to better reflect and understand our customers' needs to allow us to drive better outcomes.
We are happy to accommodate individual needs during your application journey. If you require disability accommodations or adjustments, please email us detailing your requirements and contact information.
Computershare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
We've kept our business running during the pandemic by moving most of our employees to remote working, and by creating and maintaining a safe environment for those people who need to be in the office. We carefully limit the amount of people at our locations and ensure that those who cannot work remotely are kept safe with proper distancing and protective equipment.
In most circumstances we are currently performing all interviews, assessments, and background checks online to ensure the safety of everyone involved. Should you be successful in securing a role and it can be performed from home, we will arrange for equipment to be sent to you and your onboarding and training will be provided remotely.
More searches like this
- Cyber Security Technology, IT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Information Security Technology, IT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- IT Security Technology, IT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Security Manager Technology, IT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom