GIS - Global Information Security Group Information Security Analyst
We give you a world of potential
Computershare (ASX: CPU) is a global market leader in transfer agency and share registration, employee equity plans, mortgage servicing, proxy solicitation and stakeholder communications. We also specialise in corporate trust, bankruptcy, class action and a range of other diversified financial and governance services.
A role you will love
We have an opportunity for an Information Security Analyst to join our Global Information Security team. This team is responsible to drive the development and management of information and cyber security across Computershare businesses.
This role is part of a global team of information security professionals that deliver in-depth technical security services for our most critical applications and infrastructure to ensure that they are highly resilient against existing and emerging cyber security threats.
As part of the extended Global Information Security Group, you will work within the Australia / New Zealand region and other regions as required.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Facilitating penetration testing, diagnosing results and providing an assessment of the risk/consequences
- Supporting the development and execution of the Information Security Consultancy program
- Delivering a portfolio of regional information security services including consultancy, projects and architecture
- Contributing to the implementation of regional and global projects and initiatives
- Providing technical and non-technical information consultative support and guidance to regional business units to ensure compliance
- Developing effective working relationships
- Actively championing and raising awareness about the Global Information Security group's role, objectives and initiatives
What will you bring to the role?
You will possess the ability to quickly learn and take on new processes, thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Other key skills required include:
- Tertiary education or experience (2+) in an information security or relevant technical IT function (application development / cloud infrastructure / Dev Sec Ops) or consultancy environment
- Knowledge of or a strong understanding of the security principles outlined in OWASP, NIST and ISO27000
- Technical understanding of security threats, trends and security standards
- Ability to evaluate the results penetration testing, provide diagnosis of results and assess the risks / consequences to both technical and non-technical people
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively articulate complex technical terms to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong analytical skills and ability to resolve complex security vulnerabilities and design compensating controls
- Excellent time, resource and project management skills
- Ability to work across multiple geographical borders and time zones
- Knowledge of core networking protocols and network technologies e.g. Firewall, VPN, Load Balancers
- Professional information security certification including CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CCSP or similar, or working towards certification
- Experience with control frameworks such as ISO27001
A company to be proud of
Computershare (ASX:CPU) is a world leader in financial administration with over 14,000 employees across 21 different countries delivering expertise to over 40,000 clients. At Computershare, it's more than just a job, our open and inclusive culture means that we will help you to grow, to move forward and make the most of the world of opportunities we have available. With infinite possibilities, we could take you anywhere. #worldofpotential
Rewards designed for you
Employee Share Plan. Set aside salary to purchase shares in our company and you'll increase your investment when you receive a generous company contribution towards additional shares.
Health and Wellbeing. Our health and wellbeing rewards can be tailored to support you and your family.
Save for Your Future. We will support you along your retirement savings journey.
Paid time away from work. Our employees enjoy a competitive paid time off package, including a day each year to volunteer time for a good cause that is important to you.
Employee Discounts. We've partnered with other organisations to offer you extra savings. Enjoy discounts with banks, car manufacturers, on flights, accommodation, and days out as well as with many big brand shops.
Extra Rewards. F rom tuition reimbursement to cash bonus recruitment referral programs, our comprehensive benefits package offers a multitude of options.
A diverse and inclusive place to work
Computershare celebrates the diversity of our people, and we welcome applications from everyone.
We believe that having a culture of inclusion is essential in delivering good results. Attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse workforce where employees feel valued, respected, and empowered allows people to reach their full potential. As a business this diversity helps us to better reflect and understand our customers' needs to allow us to drive better outcomes.
We are happy to accommodate individual needs during your application journey. If you require disability accommodations or adjustments, please email us at detailing your requirements and contact information.
Computershare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
We've kept our business running during the pandemic by moving most of our employees to remote working, and by creating and maintaining a safe environment for those people who need to be in the office. We carefully limit the amount of people at our locations and ensure that those who cannot work remotely are kept safe with proper distancing and protective equipment. Team members will be expected to be in the office at least two days a week.
More searches like this
- Cyber Security Technology, IT & Telecoms AU$120,000 - AU$139,999 jobs in Australia
- Information Security Technology, IT & Telecoms AU$120,000 - AU$139,999 jobs in Australia
- Penetration Tester Technology, IT & Telecoms AU$120,000 - AU$139,999 jobs in Australia
- Security Analyst Technology, IT & Telecoms AU$120,000 - AU$139,999 jobs in Australia