Data Protection Manager
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC)* has been mandated by our client, a major UK Financier, in their search for a Data Protection Manager within a collaborative and proactive Second Line function.
Reposting into the head of Technology risk and resilience, this role may suit a compliance, risk and Data Privacy specialist looking to gain wider business exposure with less administrative responsibility.
This is a pivotal role in leading the Data Protection team and help to strategically plan and improve their position across data privacy and GDPR.
As part of the Second line function, you will advise individual business units (who have their own DPO) around key risk and controls environment.
There is also opportunity to manage the team.
Expectations are to be in one of the London offices one day a week.
Key activities within the role :
- Ensuring all business units are in line with RoPA
- Ensuring DPRAs are embedded and completed in accordance to current regulations
- Building up a strong net work of senior manager relationships to ensure key DP strategies are delivered
- Central Strategic Projects
- Setting policy framework
- Commercial experience in working in a UK regulated environment (Financial Services is strongly preferred)
- Backgrounds could be a blend of compliance and or/risk with more recent Data Privacy and Protection experience
- Stakeholder management and exceptional communications skills
- Collaborative and proactive working style
More searches like this
- Data Protection Financial Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Information Security Financial Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Security Manager Financial Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Technology Risk Financial Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom