Conversational AI Developer
Conversational AI Developer
London based (Flexible working)
Salary & Benefits: £61,176 - £98,423 base salary, plus annual personal bonus, 15% employer pension contribution (when you put in 6%), 4% flexible cash pot, private medical insurance, 30 days holiday plus bank holidays.
We're a family friendly organisation who focus on delivery, not time at your desk. A mature, flexible work environment, flexible start/finish hours, agile working practices. We care about your mental health and want to enable a good work-life balance.
Who are Lloyds Banking Group?
Lloyds Banking Group is the UK's leading digital franchise, with over 13 million active online customers across our three main brands - including Lloyds Bank, Halifax and Bank of Scotland - as well as the biggest mobile bank in the country. We're building the bank of the future, and we need your help.
Where will this role sit?
We want to make the bank safer, faster, and more effective. We're realizing a future where machine intelligence takes away repetitive manual tasks and provides insight and direction to our colleagues - empowering them to do more, with less effort. In the Intelligent Automation we design, build, and operate the bank's Chatbots, Data Science, NLP/NLG and Robotics projects.
We're a diverse group of people but we all share in the vision of the untapped potential of human and machine intelligence. We believe that people don't fit neatly into roles, and we value everyone's individual skills, experience and knowledge - it's what makes you awesome!
What will you do?
Our goal is to help you develop in a way that fulfils you and create an environment where you can do what you enjoy.
- You'll mix the art of good conversation design and the science of the engineering that underpins it.
- You'll design and develop the conversational architecture from ideation to implementation whilst ensuring conversation standards and platform integrity.
- You'll work in a data driven approach to train systems to better understand natural language and deepen their day-to-day capabilities.
- Design and develop world-class conversation solutions using Watson Assistant and other leading AI technologies.
- Use millions of data points to derive business insights and assess model performance
- Work in cross-disciplinary teams showcasing your excellent interpersonal and communication skills whilst efficiently working to ensure software operates as intended.
- Grows own capabilities by pursuing and investing in personal development opportunities and develops the capabilities of colleagues.
- Provide specialised training or coaching.
- Identifies shortcomings and suggests improvements to existing processes, systems and procedures, then delivers a plan for change.
What we're looking for from you
- Experience in designing and developing conversation flows
- Work with designers, copywriters and other content teams to deliver products meeting customer and business needs
- Hands-on experience with Watson Assistant, Luis, Dialog Flow or other conversational AI
- Understanding of Natural Language Processing models and approaches to training, including intents, entities etc
- Experience with agile development methodologies in Software Development Life Cycle management
- Ability to bring insight out of conversation data
- Good communication and linguistic skills
What are the nice to haves?
- Experience with Data Analytics or Semantic Data
- Experience writing SQL / Python and being comfortable working with both relational and object orientated data is desirable
- Experience with regression testing and cross validation tests, e.g. K-fold, Monte Carlo
- Experience with long-tail search or graphing technologies, e.g. Watson Discovery
- Experience with voice technologies, STT, TTS etc
What do you get in return?
We're dedicated to giving you opportunities and support to develop you both professionally and personally to optimise your potential.
As a new colleague, you'll join us on our journey to build a 21st century bank that reflects modern Britain and craft an inclusive culture where all colleagues feel welcomed and valued.
We're committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve, and to building an inclusive environment where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit. We support the principles of agile working and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We're an equal opportunity employer and deeply value diversity within our organisation.
Together we make it possible!
More searches like this
- Security Architect Financial Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Software Developer Financial Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Software Engineer Financial Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Systems Engineer Financial Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom