Senior IT Auditor
Location: UK - Remote
We give you a world of potential
The Computershare (CPU) Information Technology (IT) Auditor role is primarily responsible for executing and reporting on integrated and information technology audits in accordance with the annual audit plan. In addition, the IT Auditor may participate in special projects, assist in the audit planning process, and build relationships within the business during audit engagements.
A role you will love
We are a global business with an entrepreneurial spirit, and we are proud of that. What that comes with is a fast-paced environment and lots of change so you will be resilient in nature and able to adapt quickly and embrace the pace of change we often work at.
As a Senior IT Auditor you will be responsible for planning, executing and reporting on operational, financial and regulatory related audits in accordance with the annual audit plan, plus participate in projects.
Some of your key responsibilities will include
- Risk-based IT Audit planning that is focussed on protecting and enhancing the value of the businesses of Computershare and its clients.
- Deliver high quality, well controlled, independent and objective Audit Execution, supported by comprehensive audit files.
- Effective Audit Program Management to ensure the timely delivery of audit plans and mitigation of delivery obstacles.
- Communicate effectively and confidently throughout the business with regional business heads and line management.
- Manage compliance with Computershare global policies, procedures and processes, including the Internal Audit methodology.
- Be a supporter of change, including identifying enhancement opportunities and challenging the status quo, to improve the operation of the Internal Audit function.
What will you bring to the role?
As you've probably gathered by now, we are looking for somebody who has experience of partnering with IT stakeholders, with the ability to work a range of colleagues in the organisation.
Experience of all aspects of internal audit in terms of processes, procedures, systems, theories and practices is key to this role as well as at least 3 years tenure in a similar role.
Other key skills required for the role include:
- Qualified Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) / Chartered Accountant (ACA); or equivalent. Or working towards the achievement of a relevant Internal Audit / Accountancy qualification.
- Experience of partnering with senior business stakeholders
- Understanding of how the functions of the enterprise work together as well as the competitor landscape
- Solving problems within set processes , policies & procedures
- Experience of analysing internal and external data and insight, making appropriate recommendations
Rewards designed for you
Employee Share Plan. Set aside salary to purchase shares in our company and you'll increase your investment when you receive a generous company contribution towards additional shares.
Health and Wellbeing. Our health and wellbeing rewards can be tailored to support you and your family.
Save for Your Future. We will support you along your retirement savings journey.
Paid time away from work. Our employees enjoy a competitive paid time off package, including a day each year to volunteer time for a good cause that is important to you.
Employee Discounts. We've partnered with other organisations to offer you extra savings. Enjoy discounts with banks, car manufacturers, on flights, accommodation, and days out as well as with many big brand shops.
Extra Rewards. From tuition reimbursement to cash bonus recruitment referral programs, our comprehensive benefits package offers a multitude of options.
A diverse and inclusive place to work
Computershare celebrates the diversity of our people, and we welcome applications from everyone.
We believe that having a culture of inclusion is essential in delivering good results. Attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse workforce where employees feel valued, respected, and empowered allows people to reach their full potential. As a business this diversity helps us to better reflect and understand our customers' needs to allow us to drive better outcomes.
We are happy to accommodate individual needs during your application journey. If you require disability accommodations or adjustments, please email us detailing your requirements and contact information.
Computershare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
We've kept our business running during the pandemic by moving most of our employees to remote working, and by creating and maintaining a safe environment for those people who need to be in the office. We carefully limit the amount of people at our locations and ensure that those who cannot work remotely are kept safe with proper distancing and protective equipment.
In most circumstances we are currently performing interviews, assessments, and background checks online to ensure the safety of everyone involved. Should you be successful in securing a role and it can be performed from home, we will arrange for equipment to be sent to you and your onboarding and training will be provided remotely.