Associate Director, Enterprise Risk
Associate Director, Enterprise Risk Position Summary
The Associate Director, Enterprise Risk will work with the Sr. Director of Enterprise Risk to implement and oversee risk management activities at enterprise and operational levels.
The salary range for this position is between $106k and $120k, depending on experience.
This is a hybrid position with in-person and remote schedule flexibility based out of Denver, CO. Must be able to work in a hybrid environment with some time spent in the office.
- Conduct risk assessments.
- Consult with departments regarding business risks, control objectives, and mitigation techniques.
- Identify risk(s) to the organization and work with management to develop processes that properly address the risk(s) and encourage efficiency and effectiveness.
- Assist to develop and implement corporate policies and procedures.
- Develop, with the Sr. Director of Risk, the annual risk-based process and controls review plan.
- Conduct engagements from the annual plan.
- Conduct validations of controls in place, i.e., ITDR testing by Engineering, system access reviews by business units, and operational event and incident management.
- Test to ensure that fraud prevention systems/processes and financial controls are in place to mitigate risks.
- Assist in the oversight of the annual SOC 2 audit, Business Continuity Plan testing and Incident Response Plan testing.
- Research and stay abreast of the latest trends and issues in the industry, anticipate how changes may affect SRS Acquiom or its affiliates in order to be prepared in a proactive manner.
- Foster a culture of open communication and dialogue, individual responsibility for corporate effectiveness, and understandable decision-making.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, accounting, finance, pre-law, risk management, etc.
- Certification as an Internal Auditor (CIA), Internal Systems Auditor (CISA), or certification in risk management (RIMS-CRMP, CRM, CRMA, or equivalent) required.
- A juris doctorate is not required but would be a benefit.
- Five (5) or more years of progressively responsible experience in auditing or risk management.
- Skill in complex problem-solving using a high level of creativity and ingenuity.
- Proven analytical ability as it may relate to system design, risk analysis, or process analysis and improvement.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with other groups/individuals at all levels and speak the same language.
- Effective listening, communication, and presentation skills to diverse audiences being able to translate into non-technical terms highly technical subjects.
- Proven time management and project management skills, which includes managing tasks, scheduling projects, utilizing appropriate resources, and completing appropriate documentation.
- Commitment to continuously improve, develop, and apply knowledge and skills, while adapting quickly to changing circumstances and processes.
- Demonstrate inclusion in all activities and decision-making through the solicitation and appreciation of diverse perspectives.
- Exercise personal accountability in all activities and decisions.
- Embrace a culture of operational excellence and innovation to ensure processes are continually evaluated and improved, as necessary.
- Operate with a sense of integrity and a code of ethics.
- Knowledge of information security and privacy fundamentals a plus.
- Experience in the COSO ERM Framework a plus.
- Big Four experience a plus.
- Intellectually curious
- Operates with highest integrity and attention to detail
- Passionate about efficient, scalable business processes
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task across many projects
A few benefits our employees enjoy
- Comprehensive benefit plans (medical/dental/vision) starting on day 1
- 401(k) with 4% matching
- Discretionary time off
- Discretionary bonus incentive
- Fitness credit
- Several pre-tax plans (dependent care, transportation, flexible spending)
- Transportation reimbursement
- Benefits reimbursement
Physical Requirements/Special Demands
- The person in this position will perform the essential functions of the position primarily in an office environment, which requires long periods of sitting.
- Hours are flexible between 7:30 am and 6:00 pm.
- Must be comfortable in primarily open-concept office environment.
- Travel is negligible.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without advanced notice.
With respect to its programs, services, activities, and employment practices, SRS Acquiom Inc. assesses qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), age, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or other protected status. Requests for reasonable accommodation or the provision of auxiliary aids should be directed to Human Resources.
More searches like this
- Incident Responder Professional Services $120,000 - $139,999 jobs in United States
- IT Audit Professional Services $120,000 - $139,999 jobs in United States
- IT Compliance Professional Services $120,000 - $139,999 jobs in United States
- IT Security Professional Services $120,000 - $139,999 jobs in United States