Delivery Lead - Unix Midrange Access Management
Lloyds Banking Group is the UK's biggest retail, digital and mobile bank with over 30 million customers and a big responsibility to help Britain prosper. We're in the middle of a £3bn investment into our people, platforms and data representing a key part of our strategy to become the best bank for customers and build the bank of the future. We have an opportunity for a service delivery lead to join us and be part of this exciting transformational period within the bank. Become an instrumental member of a large access management team who's core purpose is to enable our internal business teams to deliver Banking services to UK customers safely and efficiently through our access lifecycle management services!
How do we do this?
IT Cyber Security provides the Group with a secure operating environment; safe from malicious attacks, safe from abuse of privileged access and actively promotes the secure use of IT across the Group. It is a complex and constantly evolving world but essentially, we provide three key services which enable our business colleagues to perform their roles. These comprise supporting our colleagues who need access to applications and systems, colleagues encountering problems getting onto systems and finally carrying out periodic checks to ensure our colleagues accesses are appropriate in order to minimise the likelihood of unauthorised access to bank systems. Beyond the team's technical support activities, we work with a broad range of the bank's colleagues including business customers, information technology teams and third party suppliers to understand how we can deliver a better service. Your role will be responsible for leading and mentoring a support team of circa. 10 colleagues to ensure timely delivery of critical access lifecycle management work across our infrastructure platforms comprising Unix, Oracle and a variety of Midrange systems.
What you'll do:
- Lead all aspects of team management to ensure the smooth running of the team's work across incident, problem, change and request management.
- Own and report on key performance service metrics.
- Proactively identify trends, risks and opportunities; lead subsequent actions to deliver remediation and improvements.
- Manage resources and priorities to meet customer demand.
- Support business controls engagements to demonstrate service alignment to internal policy and external regulatory compliance.
- Maintain and actively build team empowerment.
- Build and improve relationships with service peers and key service stakeholders.
- Work in partnership across the bank to make us easy to do business with.
- Be a role model by demonstrably living our LBG values.
- Support with HR and people management responsibilities.
Can you help us make this possible? You'll need to demonstrate;
- Deep understanding of Cyber Security within Financial Services.
- Experience in managing equivalent sized teams delivering enterprise-scale operations.
- Significant experience in identity & access management and well versed with access management lifecycle principles.
- Sound technical background working with a mixture of IT infrastructure.
- Deep knowledge of ITIL frameworks working within an incident, problem and change environment.
- Good working knowledge of service delivery toolsets, policies and standards.
- Proven risk management capability to identify risks, articulate business impacts, propose and own resolution delivery.
- Experience in supporting organisational change efficiently and effectively.
- CISA, CISM, CISMP, CISSP or equivalent (desirable).
What you'd get in return
- We'll give you a broad remuneration package which includes:
- A performance share bonus
- A generous pension contribution
- A flex cash pot you can adjust to suit your lifestyle
- Private health cover
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
We're focused on creating a values-led culture, and our approach to inclusion and diversity means that we all have the opportunity to make a real difference, together.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Together we make it possible.
More searches like this
- Incident Responder Financial Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Information Security Financial Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Technology Risk Financial Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Threat Management Financial Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom