IT Internal Audit Director
Internal IT Audit Director
A global Tier 1 Bank are seeking an internal Information Technology (IT) Audit Director who can assist the US Chief Audit Executive in executing department strategy and governance. This is an exciting permanent opportunity based in New York.
In this role, you will be responsible for the following:
- Developing a comprehensive IT audit plan that addresses key regulatory requirements and provides a sound third line of defence, risk-based coverage; Translate broad business strategies and key initiatives within assigned areas into effective, risk-sensitive audit plans
- Provide oversight in the execution of the audit plan through the review of detailed project plans that effectively incorporate appropriate risks, scope, staffing requirements, deliverables, timelines, budgets and client availability; Provide guidance to the team in all phases of an audit, as needed
- Oversee and manage multiple audits/projects at one time
- Represent the US Chief Audit Executive/Head of Internal Audit in meetings with Audit Committee/Regulators, as needed
- Participate in certain committees of the Bank to increase understanding and awareness of current issues and new developments
To be successful with your application, you will have:
- 10+ years of IT Audit experience from (preferably) a financial services background
- A Bachelor's degree in a related field is required.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and/or Masters in Business Administration is preferred but not essential.
- Ability to work independently in areas of difficult or complex nature
- Project management skills, including the ability to manage shifting priorities
- Strong analytical, written/verbal communication, interpersonal & relationship building skills
- Proficiency in information technology concepts and IT general controls (security, change management, computer operations), system development lifecycle methodology, database design and IT operations management.
- In-depth knowledge of business processes, as well as process controls and risks, and ability to understand how this relates to relevant IT audit procedures.
What you will benefit from working for the company:
- Base salary on offer ranges between $155,000 and $196,000 per year
- Great, well-known company to work for (will look amazing on your resume)
- This is a hybrid role, they have very good work-life balance, flexible working hours, encouragement to exercise during the day
- Great work environment, agile way of working, strong experts in their field, good culture
- Focus on training and development and knowledge sharing, lots of room to grow (personally & professionally), Personal Development budget
- One of the best benefits packages on the market which includes: Thrift/401(k) Savings Plan, Flexible Spending Accounts, STD, LTD, Life Insurance, Medical Coverage, Dental Coverage, Vision Coverage, Wellness Center, On-Site and Virtual Fitness Center, Employee Assistance Program, Charitable Giving and so much more…
Apply now if you wish to find out more about this opportunity!
Apply for IT Internal Audit Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly