Senior IT Auditor
Senior Internal IT Audit Opportunity
*€55-60k + Excellent Benefits + Flexible Working*
My leading, global IT Services and Consulting Client is on the search for a highly skilled Senior IT Auditor to join their growing Internal Audit Team. This role is a Hybrid-Role based in Paris.
Responsibilities of Senior Internal IT Auditor:
- Perform and assist in preparing audit assignments and audit reports from draft to final.
- Carry out the audit missions whilst completing ad-hoc requests.
- Follow the audit methodology and ensure quality of deliverables.
- Add value to the rest of the team by sharing knowledge.
- Become a subject expert within a determined IT scope.
- Keep up to date with all relevant industry trends and key changes within the organization.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in IT Audit/ IT Security, gained in either a professional practice or corporate environment (ideally Big 4).
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) in Information Technology.
- Solid experience working with internal control environments within IT functions.
- Ability to be flexible, persistent, results oriented and cross collaborate with others.
- Able to work within a complex, multinational organisation.
- Good organization, analytical, problem-solving and communications skills.
- Obtained or working towards IT / Internal Audit certifications.
- Strong knowledge in specific areas such as IT Compliance & Security, Information Systems Technology, Security Operations, IT Operations, ITIL processes and more.
- Strong understanding of technology risks and controls relevant to a complex corporate IT environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior IT Auditor to work for a well-established, global IT Services and Consulting Client. Competitive salary, benefits, and flexible working. If you are interested, please apply now.
Apply for Senior IT Auditor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly