Senior IT Audior
Senior Internal IT Audit Opportunity
*£55-60k + Excellent Benefits + Flexible Working*
Sponsorship is available for UK based Candidates
My leading, Financial Services Client is on the search for a highly skilled Senior IT Auditor to join their growing Internal Audit Team. This role is a Hybrid-Role based in London.
Responsibilities of Senior Internal IT Auditor:
- Execute audit assignments and audit reports from first draft to final.
- Complete ad-hoc requests while executing the audit missions.
- Adhere to the audit technique and guarantee the output's quality.
- Share your knowledge with the rest of the team to benefit everyone.
- Develop your subject-matter expertise within a particular IT domain.
- Remain current with all relevant market trends and key changes inside the company.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in IT Audit/ IT Security, gained in either a professional practice or corporate environment (ideally Big 4).
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience in a risk and controls environment
- Solid understanding of IT and Cyber risk management and controls
- Previous experience in cyber and data security
- CISA or CISSP certifications highly desirable
- Prior experience of performing audit or assurance reviews
- Preferably Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) in Information Technology.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior IT Auditor to work for a well-established, global Financial Services Client. Competitive salary, benefits, and flexible working. If you are interested, please apply now.