Senior IT Audior
Senior Internal IT Audit Opportunity
*£55-60k + Excellent Benefits + Flexible Working*
Sponsorship is available for UK based Candidates
My leading, Financial Services Client is on the search for a highly skilled Senior IT Auditor to join their growing Internal Audit Team. This role is a Hybrid-Role based in London.
Responsibilities of Senior Internal IT Auditor:
- Execute audit assignments and audit reports from first draft to final.
- Complete ad-hoc requests while executing the audit missions.
- Adhere to the audit technique and guarantee the output's quality.
- Share your knowledge with the rest of the team to benefit everyone.
- Develop your subject-matter expertise within a particular IT domain.
- Remain current with all relevant market trends and key changes inside the company.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in IT Audit/ IT Security, gained in either a professional practice or corporate environment (ideally Big 4).
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience in a risk and controls environment
- Solid understanding of IT and Cyber risk management and controls
- Previous experience in cyber and data security
- CISA or CISSP certifications highly desirable
- Prior experience of performing audit or assurance reviews
- Preferably Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) in Information Technology.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior IT Auditor to work for a well-established, global Financial Services Client. Competitive salary, benefits, and flexible working. If you are interested, please apply now.
Apply for Senior IT Audior
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly