Senior IT Audior - Banking
A great opportunity for a Senior IT Auditor to join a leading Banking organisation based in London.
This is a unique opportunity which will allow increased technical exposure to areas such as Cybersecurity and Data Analytics, great progression pathways and great people to work with.
As a Senior IT Auditor, you will be responsible for:
- Provides support and guidance to group and local auditors on the review and testing of IT systems, processes and controls.
- Assists in the development of Internal Audit departmental audit methodologies, processes and tools, in particular those related to IT and change
Ideally, you will possess the following attributes:
- 3-5 years' experience in IT Audit, IT Risk, Technology Risk or Information Security
- Experience with IT Audit / IT Security / IT operations or technology process assurance
- Good knowledge of IT risks and threats and ability to ask difficult and occasionally uncomfortable questions to gain an understanding of the potential flaws in the process or service you are evaluating
- Experience and basic understanding of network and communication hardware, including routers and firewalls, data storage technologies and cloud services
- CIA, CISA qualifications are advantageous
What the position can offer you:
- a competitive salary between £55;000 - £60;000 dependent on experience
- a competitive package including pension
- continuous learning and development
Sounds like you? Please send across your updated CV, and we can arrange a confidential conversation to discuss this in more detail.