IT Audit Assistant Vice President (AVP)
A great opportunity for a Technology Audit Assistant Vice President, to join a leading Investment Banking organisation based in London!
As an IT Audit AVP, you will be involved in:
IT Internal Audit within the Corporate Technology and Chief Data Officer area covering Risk (Financial and Non-Financial) and Treasury (Liquidity Risk) systems, Data Management and aspects of Technology Innovation such as Artificial Intelligence, processes and projects.
Within this, you will gain broad exposure and continue to enhance your technical abilities.
How you will be supported
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
What the position can offer you:
- Basic Salary between £75,000 - £85,000
- Attractive benefits package.
- You will receive great career progression and training opportunities.
Apply now to be considered!!
Apply for IT Audit Assistant Vice President (AVP)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly