IT Audit Manager
IT Audit Manager (Retail) - Amsterdam
An international, market-leading company from the retail sector is looking for an IT Audit Manager. Their offices are based in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Develop an up-to-date control framework for mitigating IT risks.
- Produce timely reports for our Internal Audit department.
- Act as a point of contact for IT incidents and business activities to build a reliable risk remediation plan.
- Regularly communicate with internal and external stakeholders on auditing issues.
- Act as a management consultant to senior IT and business colleagues on a range of projects.
- Excellent SAP knowledge and skills
What they're ideally looking for in you:
- A Bachelor's degree in Economics, Business, Information Technologies or a related field.
- At least six years of experience in internal and external auditing and internal control.
- Qualifications in RA, CISA, CISM or equivalent are a must.
- Experience with SOX and International Standards for the Professional Practice of
- Internal Auditing.
- Strong knowledge of business processes, including order-to-cash, procure-to-pay, financial reporting etc. and their workflows.
- A track record working with a 'Big Four' or leading risk advisory firm is considered a bonus.
- Familiarity with IT and cyber security best practices.
What they can offer to you:
- Opportunity to travel to multiple locations where the company operates
- A competitive salary up to €85,000 (DOE) and a generous bonus and benefits package
- Great benefits package including wellness schemes and employee discounts
Sounds like you? Please send across your updated CV, and we can arrange a confidential conversation to discuss this in more detail.
Apply for IT Audit Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly