Security Data Analyst - Access Management
Lloyds Banking Group is the UK's biggest Retail, Digital and Mobile bank with over 30 million customers and a big responsibility to help Britain Prosper.
We're in the middle of a £3bn investment into our People, Platforms and Data as part of our strategy to build the Bank of the Future and grow sustainably.
Our Chief Security Office (CSO) plays a key role in supporting our growth in order to protect the Group and its customers.
The Population Management team within CSO provide a valuable Group wide service to mitigate Insider Risk through collaborative management of the Sensitive Role Holder (SRH) and Sensitive and Privileged Role Holder (SPRH) population.
And if you're looking to grow your security and systems knowledge and relish building strong partner relationships across the Group then this opportunity could be for you....
This varied and exciting role will provide you with an opportunity to work alongside a friendly and supportive operational team with the responsibility of maintaining and evolving the SRH/SPRH service to meet an ever-evolving threat landscape.
And together we'll make it possible...
What we're looking for in you
We're seeking an initiative-taking individual who has a growing passion for security and an interest in learning more about Insider Risk prevention.
Backed up with fantastic attention to detail you'll be motivated by improving processes, demonstrate a curious mindset and possess great data analytical skills within Excel.
Finally being a great communicator (written and verbal) who relishes in building cross team relationships and is proactive with your development areas!
Key Accountabilities of the Role:
- Working with sets of data to support control-based processes meeting timescales and collaborator expectations
- Leverage your fantastic people engagement skills to risk assess evolving systems and technology alongside our Divisional Coordinator community
- Think creatively to establish the most effective solutions and lead delivery of the team's 90-day strategic plans
- Showcase your MI creation skills to accurately convey key thematics and assist a team-based Committee
Ideal background and essential skills
- You're likely to be a junior Analyst/Data Analyst or Risk Analyst - getting to route causes through data to help understand problems - in this case the risks to systems.
- Inquisitive - you'll have a knack of asking the right questions to get under the skin of a situation and understand potential risks
- You can hit timescales and learn to follow and improve processes
- And you're experienced in working across different teams and business collaborators to achieve successful outcomes
Desirable Capabilities/Experience: (not crucial)
- Wider experience with Power BI and PowerPoint would be really useful
- Previous experience in producing reports/packs for senior managers would be advantageous
- Potentially experience or awareness of IT Security and access management would be a huge plus for us
What you'll get in return:
We have the scale to provide genuine opportunities to develop and achieve a rewarding and fulﬁlling career.
We can offer working outside the traditional 9:5 a with flexible and hybrid working patterns and happy to have a conversation about what might work for you...
We're also passionate about diversity and equal opportunity with industry recognition across gender, ethnicity, disability, LGBTQ+ and families. And, being disability positive, reasonable adjustments can be accommodated in our Recruitment process.
We'll also give you a comprehensive package that includes:
- A discretionary performance-led share bonus
- A generous pension contribution of up to 15%
- A flex cash pot (4% salary) you can adjust to suit your lifestyle
- Private health cover you can extend to family members
- 28 (rising to 30) days holiday plus bank holidays
- Various share schemes including free shares
So if this sounds of interest and you've the relevant skills and experience then we'd love to hear from you!
More searches like this
- Data Protection Financial Services £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Security Analyst Financial Services £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Systems Analyst Financial Services £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Technology Risk Financial Services £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom